One thing that has been on my mind all day today is Surprise #6. I kept asking him when I was going to get it. If he had it here in the house. Did he have to go to the store to get it. And so on and so on. One thing you need to know about me is I love surprises, but also hate them. I hate the waiting.....
So, Joe finally handed me my #6. His top 6th reason out of 7 why he loves me.
I love that he thinks I am sweet like chocolate! I LOVE symphony bars. The chocolate melts in your mouth.....mmmmm. I am so excited to dig into this candy bar! Sadly, I will have to wait for my tummy to get better and won't be able to devour it until tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT!
What's your favorite chocolate treat?
No comments:
Post a Comment