While in Vegas, we were able to enjoy some really good food and I thought I would share with you my 2 favs. We went out to eat a few times, but my favorite place was of course......Mexican food!
If you are ever in Vegas, why am I even saying that, everyone goes to Vegas, but anyway, you should definitely try it.
Macayos. It was so good. Pretty much up there with my favorite Mexican places.
Another place we went to: Buffalo Wild Wings. Joe
Overall, our trip was really fun, besides the two of us being sick with colds, but hey, it was a vacation!
What are your favorite places to eat at on vacation?


Im glad you had fun in vegas, other than the cold. I keep trying to remember our trip to Vegas, it seems like forever ago, I dont remember anything we ate, or did for that matter. LOL. When Rob and I drove through Vegas with some friends on the way home from my first Dodger game, last June we went to a sushi place in Planet Hollywood, called Todai ( I dont really like sushi) But it was really good, its a huge shushi bar but they have everything, and it was really yummy.
ReplyDelete